Type: Coaxial, Male SMA to Female BNC adapter
Impedance: 50 Ohm
Connector Type: Connector A: SMA Plug, Male Pin
Connector B: BNC Jack, Female Pin
Work for Vertex Icom Kenwood Baofeng Wouxun Two-way Radio, Base/Mobile Scanner scanners
Used for Antennas, Coaxial cable, Radio Scanner, Ham Radio Transceiver, CB Radio Handheld & Amateur Radio Equipment.
Prevent damage to your radio's SMA antenna connection due to having to change antennas for base, mobile, or to a different style than stock antenna use. Adapter will take all the wear and tear; instead of the chassis connector being subjected to wear or coming loose. You can now quickly and safely change the more popular and wider selection of available BNC antennas, and help to protect your radio from damage, all at a low cost.
Adapter allows you to:
1. Quickly change antennas to base, mobile or different style use.
2. Use the more popular and wider selection available of BNC antennas.
3. Prevent chassis connector wear or from coming loose due to antenna changes.
Sizes to fit radio models:
· Icom: IC-T90A, IC-R5, IC-R2, IC-T8A, IC-T81A, IC-Q7A, IC-M1V ID-51A PLUS
· Kenwood: TH-D7, TH-G71, TH-F6A, TH-59, TH-K2AT,TM-241A
· Yaesu: VX-5R, VX-7R, VX-2R, VX-1R, FT-50-R, FT-60-R, VX-10, VX-150, VX-110, VXA-100, VXA-120, VX-800, VXA-700 FT -270R FT2DR
© Copyright 2018 Sperbat Da Corporation. All Rights Reserved